Aunty Elephant's Umbrella

Gathered together under my Umbrella, we'll unite as Family and change the world for some children in Sri Lanka.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Play Memories Here!

To post your play memory, click on COMMENT, write in the LEAVE YOUR COMMENT box, then click on OTHER (this lets you bypass the login, in case you don't remember your password); then LOGIN OR PUBLISH.

Quick and simple!

Love,
Aunt Alison

1 Comments:

At Mon Dec 12, 07:43:00 AM EST, Blogger Aunt Alison said...

I remember in sixth grade being absolutely obsessed with playing what we called Hell, a game for two, where you each have a deck and play your cards off in the center according to some rules which I can't clearly remember. But my friend Cindy Adams and I developed incredible speed--fast as Hell, I guess. We carried cards around with us all the time and would strike up a game at any chance we got.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home